This page contains a dosage and calculations conversion quiz. As a nursing student you will be tested on conversions. It is important to learn how to solve conversions when you start solving drug dosage and calculation problems. This quiz will test your ability to convert kilograms (kg) to grams (G), milligrams (mg) to micrograms (mcg), teaspoons (tsp) to milliliters (ml), tablespoons (tbsp) to ounces (oz) etc.
At the end of the quiz you will receive a grade and be shown what problems you got right and wrong. For more dosage and calculation quizzes be sure to check out our other quizzes.
Video Tutorial on Basic Conversions:
Before you take the quiz, you can watch a video tutorial on how to solve basic metric conversions using dimensional analysis. Sarah BSN, RN does a great job explaining how to solve these type of math problems.
*If you need some more practice with dosage and calculation problems here are some great study guides we recommend.
*See disclosure at the end of this quiz.
Useful Conversion Table for Nurses & Nursing Students
- 1 milliliter (mL)=1 cubic centimeter (cc)
- 1 teaspoon (tsp)= 5 milliliters (mL)
- 1000 milliliters (mL)= 1 Liter (L)
- 3 teaspoon (tsp)= 1 tablespoon (Tbsp)
- 1000 micrograms (mcg)= 1 milligram (mg)
- 2 tablespoons (Tbsp)= 1 ounce (oz)
- 1000 Grams (G)= 1 Kilogram (Kg)
- 30 milliliters (mL)= 1 ounce (oz)
- 1000 milligrams (mg)= 1 Gram (G)
- 2.2 pounds (lb)= 1 Kilogram (Kg)
- 1 tablespoon (Tbsp)= 15 milliliters (ml)
NOTE: After submitting your quiz this page will refresh and you will need to SCROLL down so you can view your answers.
*Disclosure: The items recommended in this article are recommendations based on our own honest personal opinion and experience. We are an affiliate with Amazon.com, and when you buy the products recommended by us, you help support this site.