If you want to reach a large audience that’s interested in the nursing profession (and healthcare in general), you’re on the right website! Our website and social media accounts are growing rapidly. They have attracted tens of millions of views, as well as hundreds of thousands of dedicated followers who are passionate about all things related to nursing and healthcare.
Why Advertise with the RegisteredNurseRN Brand?
- Our website is one of the top nursing websites on the internet. We typically receive millions of views per month across our website and social media platforms. Many of our viewers fall into the coveted 18-34 age demographic, but there are opportunities to reach viewers in many other demographics, too.
- Our ads are processed through the “Google Ads” program, which provides advertisers with many options for displaying text, image, or video advertisements. Google uses state-of-the art technology to ensure that your ads will receive high quality views and/or clicks from real visitors, and you will have complete control over your ad budget, the demographics you want to target, the way your advert will appear, the length of time you’d like to advertise, locations you want to target, and much more.
- Our website contains clean, quality content. All of our content is produced by or reviewed by a licensed registered nurse, and we strive for accuracy and excellence. We avoid offensive material such as profanity, violence, sexually suggestive content, hate speech, racism, political controversies, and other such content. Instead, we focus on creating helpful resources that can be enjoyed by all nursing students, nurses, medical students, and other viewers.
- You’ll help support our mission of bringing free, quality educational resources to the masses. Our resources are used by students, professors, nurses, and medical professionals all around the world. We’ve helped countless students prepare for nursing school, pass nursing courses, and pass the NCLEX exam. We get dozens of messages every day from people telling us how much our content has helped them succeed, all at no cost to them.
Advertising Options for RegisteredNurseRN
At this time, we offer two main options for advertisers:
- Image/Text advertisements on our website (RegisteredNurseRN.com) via the Google Ads program. These ads can be “pay per impression/view” or PPC (pay per click).
- Video/Banner advertisements on our YouTube Channel, RegisteredNurseRN.
Keep reading for detailed instructions on how to get your ads onto our website or YouTube channel.
Advertising on the RegisteredNurseRN.com Website
To get started advertising on our website, you must first create an account with the Google Ads program. Once you have registered for an advertiser account, you can begin creating your first advertisement. Use Google’s targeting placement feature to target our specific website during the ad creation process. Click “Placements” and then “Add Placement.” Select “Websites,” and then type our URL into the box, as you see pictured below:
Click “Save” to finish targeting our website. Once you’re done creating your advertisement, your ad should begin to appear on our website, if it is approved by the Google Ads team, which typically takes a few hours.
Advertise on RegisteredNurseRN’s YouTube Channel
In addition to advertising on our website, you can also advertise on our YouTube channel via YouTube’s advertising platform.
As you create your advertisement, be sure to target the RegisteredNurseRN channel so that your ads can appear to our specific audience. Here’s how you do it. As you create your ad, you will see a box titled “Placements.” Click that box to expand your options. Next, you’ll want to click “YouTube Channels” so that you can enter our channel URL:
Next, you must enter the URL for our YouTube channel so that you can target it, as you see pictured below. Here’s the full URL: https://www.youtube.com/user/RegisteredNurseRN
Be sure to click the box beside our channel icon to target our channel. Finish entering all of the necessary details for your ad, and click “Save and Continue.” Once you submit the ad, Google will review it, and it should start appearing on our YouTube Channel.
Frequently Asked Questions
Question: Where will my ads appear on your website?
We use Google’s “auto ads” feature, which uses AI technology to place ads in the best possible locations within each article. This can vary from page to page. In addition, the amount you bid per click (or view) can impact how often your ads appear, depending on the bid and budget of other advertisers competing for views.
Question: Will you promote or endorse our product in a video or article?
At this time, we do not promote or endorse specific products or companies. Instead, you can create an advertisement to run on our website or YouTube channel. You’re welcome to submit an offer through our contact page, and we are thankful for your consideration. However, we can no longer respond to all inquiries for product promotions, and we generally refer people to the Google Ads program so that they can advertise on our site or channel in that way.
Question: Can I buy ads directly on your website?
At this time, we only allow advertising through the Google Ads program. You will have complete control over your budget, demographics, ad style, and more.
Question: Are you interested in promoting our affiliate program?
We are not looking for new affiliate programs at this time. However, you’re welcome to contact us with an offer, and if we think it is a good fit, we’ll get back to you. Due to the large number of messages and comments we receive, we can no longer respond to all offers, but we are thankful for your consideration.
Question: Why aren’t my ads appearing on your website?
If you followed all of the directions above, and your ads were approved by Google, the ads should appear within a day or two. If your ads still haven’t appeared after a day or two, you might want to contact the Google Ad’s support team to ensure you’ve properly created and targeted your advert to our website or YouTube channel. In addition, you may have to increase your bid or daily budget so that ads will begin to appear.
Question: Can I buy a text link or write a sponsored post on your site?
No. We do not engage in selling text links, and we are not accepting guest posts or sponsored articles at this time.