No credit check credit cards–credit cards with no credit check required.
Traditional credit cards are very scary for some people. If they do not know their credit score, they may be embarrasses when their credit is pulled and they are not approved for the credit card. Some people may know that their credit is not good, but they still wish to own a credit card. In some cases, some people just do not want to bother with the responsibility of a traditional credit card. Situations do occur that require people to own a credit card to complete transactions. No credit check credit cards are available for those who want to have the freedom of owning a traditional credit card without the stipulations.
Do All Credit Cards Require a Credit Check?
No, all credit cards do not require a credit check. Many people are moving toward the use of prepaid credit cards in today’s economy. Prepaid credit cards are a safe alternative to traditional credit cards. Instead of dealing with the hassle of annual fees, late fees and over-the-limit fees, cardholders are choosing an option that allows them to save more money. Prepaid credit cards do not come with all of the fees that people expect from traditional credit cards. The best part about prepaid credit cards is that they do not require credit checks.
This card is ideal for anyone. Even those with good credit can appreciate a prepaid credit card. Cardholders decrease the temptation of maxing out their credit card on a shopping spree because they have to use their own money to do so.
Prepaid credit cards are easy to use. These credit cards can be found at a number of retail stores. It is as easy as picking up the card, loading some money, and the card is ready to use in seconds. Prepaid credit cards help users limit their spending and preserve their credit. Even though the information about prepaid credit card usage does not get reported to credit agencies, it does prevent people from harming their credit as traditional credit cards sometimes do.
There are many good reasons that many people are choosing prepaid credit cards. Options may vary from card to card.
- There are no cash withdrawal fees. Prepaid cards do not charge fees to withdraw cash from ATMs. Traditional credit cards may charge 26% or more on cash withdrawal so having a prepaid card saves money.
- Prepaid cards offer free direct deposit. Some banks charge customers a fee to deposit their money into the bank each month. Prepaid credit cards offer this service free to their customers.
- Customers get alerts by text or email. This free service can potentially prevent identity theft. Cardholders are notified when transactions are made.
- Reward points are available with prepaid credit cards. Cardholders can get a certain number of points each time they use their credit card. These points can be redeemed later to purchase many different products.
- The card offers free online bill pay. Customers receive the luxury of paying their bills online at no additional charge to them.
- Cardholders receive bonus cash for direct deposit. Some prepaid credit cards offer customers $10 to $25 for using the free direct deposit option. Many prepaid credit cards offer even more cash for using direct deposit.
- Cardholders can receive cash back on purchases. Cardholders are rewarded with cash for spending their money. It is easy to make money by spending money with a prepaid credit card.
- There are no overdraft fees with this credit card. It is not possible to overdraw money with a prepaid credit card. When there is no money left on the card, cardholders must reload money onto the card before using it to make purchases.
- There are no fees with a prepaid credit card. There are no monthly fees for usage or activation fees on prepaid credit cards.
How to Find a Credit Card That Does Not Require a Credit Card
Prepaid credit cards can be found at many retail stores. They are generally around the cash register or in the customer service section of the store. It may be hard to find prepaid credit cards at banks because most are getting away from offering these cards. Check cashing centers also carry prepaid credit cards, and they allow customers to reload the money at these center. Customers can also find prepaid credit card offers online. They can compare the options available to decide which credit card offer is the best.
Everyone can benefit from using a no credit check credit card. The good features that prepaid credit cards offer can help just about anyone save money and preserve their credit. These cards are available everywhere so customers do not have to look far.