Hello, My name is Kristen Carter and I am competing in the HOSA Regional competition for career health display. Our specialty is organ transplant nurse, and need one to interview as apart of our project. I have a few questions listed below, if you could find someone with this specialty to answer them your help would be fantastic. Here are the some of the questions:
1. Why did you choose this profession?
2. What is the most rewarding part?
3. What schooling did you go through to become an organ transplant nurse?
4. What were the schooling requirements? How long did it take?
5. What is your yearly income?
6. Are there times where you wished you did not go into this profession?
7. Do you have any interesting stories or memories that you would like to share?
8. If were to give some advice to someone interested in this field, what would it be?
9. Does this job interfere with your personal life?
10. If you could back in time, would you change the profession you went into?
If you list your Name as well, your help would be gargantuan to my academic endeavor.
– Kristen Carter
This question was asked in the nursing forum section.