Chuck Norris has turned 70 years old today! Wow, I must say he is in great shape to be 70. If anyone doesn’t know who Chuck Norris is, please come out from the rock you have been hiding under. Just kidding. Chuck is a well-known action hero/martial artist/actor. He has a reputation (yes, even at 70) of being a tough guy. In fact, people have developed funny “facts” dramatizing his tough-guy appeal.
I love the “chuckisms” (also called Chuck Norris Facts) that people have created over the years. I thought I would include a few since I just read about it being his birthday today. So here are some of my very favorite Chuck Norris-isms…
- When the boogieman goes to sleep each night, he checks his closet for Chuck Norris.
- Superman wears Chuck Norris Pajamas to bed.
- Chuck Norris’ tears cure cancer. Too bad he never cries…
- Chuck Norris once kicked a horse in the chin. Its descendants are known as “giraffes”.
- A company once tried to make Chuck Norris toilet paper, unfortunately, it wouldn’t take crap from anyone.
- When Chuck Norris has surgery, the anesthesia is given to the doctors.
- Chuck Norris doesn’t wear a watch. He decides what time it is.