Planet and Astrological Moon Phase Software Calendar:
Are you ready for an amazing Planetary Hours/Astrology Calendar software application that can allow you quickly & easily view planetary hours, phases of the moon, & more? Then this software is for you. Now you can look up the planetary hours, print planetary hours, view phases of the moon, & more.
This is a planetary hours astrology program for Windows. It runs from the system tray where it displays a glyph corresponding to the current planetary hour. If you double-click on the glyph, a calendar window opens up where you can see planetary hour times for any given day or location.
This is the perfect tool for keeping up with the moon phases, tracking planetary hours, & more. Also, if you are a nurse, then you probably know how a full moon can make a shift much more crazy! So this can help you prepare for those wild full-moon patients.
Features of This Amazing Planetary/Moon Phase Software:
- Simple, user-friendly software design.
- Very Simple & Easily to Use
- View Planetary Hours for Different locations
- Print Planetary Hours
- Learn More About Planetary Hours
- View Phases of the Moon
- Includes Start times & more
Screenshot/Pictures of Planetary/Moon Phase Software:
System Requirements for Astrology Calendar:
- Approximate Software Size 1 MB
- Runs on Microsoft® Windows (95/98/NT/2000/XP/Vista/Windows 7) Note: may be compatible with newer operating systems. Check link to see.
- Minimum 128 MB Ram Recommended (more Ram will have better performance)
- Pentium 1GHz, Athlon 1000 or faster CPU recommended, but not required.
- Available at chronosxp.sourceforge.net/
Software Requires Microsoft .NET framework to be installed on your computer in order to operate. This is already installed on most computers with Windows (If you don’t have this you can download it free from Microsoft.com).