Free Media Player DVD-AVI-DivX-MP3-CD-VCD-MPEG) FOR XP Software Program:
Are you looking for a free software application (videoLAN) that can allow you quickly & easily watch movies, videos, listen to music, & much more on your computer pc or laptop? Then this software is for you. Now you can watch movies with ease, listen to your favorite songs, & more. All on your computer PC or laptop/notebook with this easy to use media player software application.
This powerful Media Player is a DVD, video and audio decoder and player. If you want to play DVDs, or downloaded movies/films from the internet onto your laptop without any problems, then this is the perfect software program. Or pop in your favorite CD & listen to it while you work on your computer or browse the web.
Operating this software is simple. Just like any other media player or DVD player, you have the ability to play, pause, stop, rewind, or advance to the point you want. Easily adjust the sound, size of the viewing screen, & more. You can even go to full screen mode & the media player will enlarge to fit the full size of your computer screen.
This is a great program for those in nursing school who may not have access to a DVD media player such as Microsoft’s version. It is also nice because it features compatability with so many file formats.
Features of This Media Player Software:
- Simple, user-friendly software design.
- Easily watch DVD’s, Listen to CD’s, Downloaded Movies, & More
- Change the size of your screen
- Adjust sound volume quickly & easily
- View Movies in Widescreen on Your Computer
This Media Player Software Supports the Following Formats:
- Raw DV
- Raw AAC
- Raw AC3/A52 Audio
- FLAC Audio
System Requirements for Media Player:
- Software Size 9-10 MB
- Runs on Microsoft® Windows 95/98/Me/NT/2000/XP (may work with newer systems too, check download page for latest information)
- 800×600 or higher screen resolution and at least 16-bit colors recommended
- Minimum 128 MB Ram (more Ram will have better performance)
- If you want to watch DVD/CD’s, you must have a DVD and/or CD drive installed
- Good Graphics, Sound card, & Speakers recommended for very best visual & audio
- Available at Videolan.org for download