Are you ready for a powerful software application that has incredible features you can use to manage your personal finances. Then this software is for you. Easily track you spending, credit cards, investments, create & record budgets, and much more without spending hundreds on similar software. Find out your current net worth, keep track of where your money goes & how it is spent, & much more!
This is a wonderful (and free) finance software application for nurses. If you are having trouble as a nursing student managing your loans, income, or other financial matters, this software may help you to stay organized. It’s also great to help you keep track of finances once you graduate and get your first job as a nurse.
Just look at all of the amazing features of this software below.
Money Manager/Finance/Accounting Software Suite Features:
- Simple, user-friendly software
- Open Source software (that means its free)
- Monitor Checking Accounts, Savings, Stock Investments Accounts, & Credit Cards with ease
- Create Budgets & Track Progress
- Setup & Create Reminders for Bills & deposits (perfect to help keep you organized)
- Get reports with one simple clickCreate Stunning & Professional looking Graphs, Pie charts, & More
- International Currency & Language support
- Easily Import Data from Any CSV format, QIF (Quickbooks)
- Export to CSV
- Software can even run from a USB key
Manage Multiple Financial Accounts
-Create and maintain an electronic checkbook – Checking, Savings, Credit Card or Loans, Stock Investment Accounts, & Assets. This is the perfect software tool to help you get your finances under control. Get organized & stay organized!
Checking, Savings, Credit Card or Loan Accounts
- Manage income and expense transactions within these accounts
- Create your own categories and organize these transactions to track where your money comes or goes.
- Manage money transfers between accounts -Mark transactions as reconciled, un-reconciled or void to track them against your bank statements
- Manage Payees
Stock/Bonds/Mutual Fund Accounts
If you have investments, then you know how important it is to keep track of these. Is it time to keep the stock or sell it? How much of a gain have you earned? With this software, you can do the following:
- Track your shares, bonds and related investments
- Track the gain/loss for each investment
- Update current share price
General Account Features
- Ability to handle multiple currency across accounts
- Internationalization of currency formatting
- Unicode support for all data storage
- Track closed Accounts
- Setup accounts as favorite accounts
- Track your Bills and Deposits
Create bills & deposits to be reminded of your upcoming bills and deposits so you never miss a payment or deposit again
If you struggle with your finances, this software can help get you organized. People who manage money well usually have a lot of it! This software will help you track your expenses, view your income & more:
- Account Summary Views and Navigation
- An easy to use tree view navigator to navigate across accounts and summarized views of your accounts, upcoming bills & deposits and income vs. expenses
Keep track of exactly how much you are spending. This software will help you too keep your spending habits in check. Setup budgets for a calendar year and see how you are doing over time.
Importing, Exporting and Printing
Ability to import, export and print your account information. This is great if you use other software packages such as Excel, Quicken, & more.
Import information from Excel (Comma Separated Value -.CSV) format Import information from QIF format (Microsoft Money & Quicken)
Export information from any account to Excel (Comma Separated Value -.CSV) format
Printing of reports/accounts with inbuilt print preview
- View your spending/expenses in a wide variety of ways.
- View spending by category over a date range for specific or all accounts
- View spending on a single category over time
- View income verses expenses
- View spending by payee
- View expenses and how you are doing on a budget.
Screenshots/Pictures of Finance/Accounting software:
System Requirements for Money Management Software:
- Runs on Windows 98/98/ME/NT/2000/XP (may be compatible with newer systems too, check download page)
- Software file size is approximately 3 MB
- Minimum Ram 128 MB
- Download at MoneyManagerEx.org.
Note: this is open source software, so always use common sense and never enter banking details or other vital financial information.