Want to create DVD’s by adding professional looking menus, text, backgrounds, chapters, & more? If so, then this DVD authoring software is for you. The software below is free (open source). It is a great software package for creating DVD menus and making home movies look professional.
Now you can quickly & easily make your very own professional looking DVD’s. Add a menu, insert your own backgrounds & text, change fonts & color, set chapters for movies, & more. This is perfect for anyone making home movies, video/DVD enthusiasts, future movie directors, editors, producers, or anyone else interested in adding a professional touch to their DVD. This software can be very handy if you are in nursing school and have to make your own presentation DVD format.
It is also great if you are a nurse and want to create a documentary or skills program on DVD, and release that to a healthcare agency. You can also use it to tell others about your organization, or to use it to send promotional materials.
Just look at the incredible features of this powerful DVD Menu Maker/Creator software.
Main Features of This DVD Styler Menu Maker Software:
- You can drag and drop MPEG files directly
- You can create NTSC/PAL menus
- You can import image file for background (this is perfect to personalize your DVD)
- You can place text and images anywhere on the menu screen
- You can change font/color
- You can put buttons, change font and colors
- You can copy and paste any menu object
- You can set chapters for each movie
- You can change post command for each movie
This is the perfect tool to add that personalized or professional touch to your very own DVD movies. Add text to remember special dates, use your favorite pictures for the background, & more.
I personally really like this software. As you can tell from the screenshot below, it is very simple to add nice looking navigational menus and other neat features to a basic DVD.
Screenshot/Images of DVD Publishing Software:
System Requirements for DVD Menu Maker Software:
- Runs on Windows NT/2000/XP (Note: may work with newer operating systems too, check download page for latest compatability)
- Software file size is approximately 6 MB
- Minimum Ram 128 MB or more recommended
- Available at Sourceforge.net/projects/dvdstyler/