Are you ready for an amazing software application that can allow you to enlarge sections of your computer screen so that you can easily view text, images, & more at a greater magnification? If so, then this software is for you! This great tool is just like having your own personal “real” magnifying glass. The only difference is that it is digital & works with your computer screen. This is great if you are in nursing school and need to magnify the screen of your laptop, netbook, or tablet PC.
Now you can view your computer screen with ease! No more straining your eyes to try to read small text, pictures, links, & more. Instead, just use this handy digital magnifying glass. It quickly & easily enlarges any section of your screen for convenient viewing.
Constantly straining your eyes while you try to view your computer screen can be frustrating & even lead to headaches & other problems. Don’t you wish every website or computer had a nice large screen so that you could easily read it? Well now you can! With the digital magnifier, you can enlarge your computer screen, so now you can view any website, document, picture, & more with a clearer view.
Magnifying Glass Software Features:
- Simple, user-friendly software design.
- Invert colors
- Show the center pixel’s RGB values, in both decimal and hexadecimal
- New user setting: borderless magnifier window (can help performance with older video boards). Press B to activate it
- Multi-monitor support
- Lens height and width can have any size
- Mouse scroll-wheel now controls zoom factor
- Esc key closes magnifier window, but it remains on system tray. Q key closes the software
- Crosshairs have tick marks for scale factors at 4x and above
- Variable scale factor from 1x to 20x in
- Hotkey shows/hides the magnifier (CTRL-ALT-e)
Screenshot/Pictures of Digital Magnifier Software:
- Software File Size 1 MB
- Runs on Microsoft® Windows® Vista, XP, 2000, NT, ME, 98 or 95 (may work with newer systems–see download link)
- 800×600 or higher screen resolution and at least 16-bit colors recommended
- A good display adapter and CPU recommended for smooth performance
- Multiple-display systems are supported on Windows 98/ME, Windows NT4/2000/XP
- Multiple-display systems are not supported on Windows 95 (It will be run in the primary display only)
- On multiple-display systems, the magnifying glass may not display at the correct location if the monitors have a vertical offset between them.
- Available at magnifier.sourceforge.net for download.